Attexo people, their skills, experience and networks are fundamental to delivering superior outcomes for our clients. Our people and trusted partners come from diverse backgrounds and sector involvement. Currently our team comprises 10+ consultants and advisors with a range of industry experience. Our Partners provide strategic leadership across every project and engagement.
Attexo offers the following core capabilities:
- Project concept development – informed by bespoke approvals strategies that incorporate stakeholder engagement requirements, and realistic schedule, cost and risk estimates.
- Asset purchase due diligence – assessment of environmental and stakeholder risks and opportunities, tailored to suit our clients’ requirements.
- Comprehensive multi- criteria route or site assessments – that consider key issues upfront and give your business confidence about critical site choices and are defendable, presentable and easily understood by stakeholders from investors, to regulators, landowners and the community.
- Integrated approvals strategy and delivery model – working with, rather than against, the commercial and technical drivers of a project. Developed by experienced specialists who take the time to understand the issues and engage with you and your team.
- Land access and tenure procurement – managing risk by recognising the imperative of timely access to land and informed engagement strategies, applying innovative compensation approaches and comprehensive record keeping.
- Indigenous stakeholder engagement – delivering opportunities for communities, practical cultural heritage management plans and mutually beneficial native title agreements.
- Environmental assessments – undertaken by practical specialists that deliver high quality science-based work. Practical, unambiguous and defensible reporting designed to cut through the technical jargon and succinctly address regulatory requirements.